Welcome
Hi to all our family and friends!!!! This blog was designed to keep you all
up to date with our busy life and growing family. The day to day buzz goes by so
fast and it's hard to keep in close contact to those who are near and dear to
our hearts! We hope you find our blog fun and entertaining....I know I sure find
it funny at times! Cheers
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Kendall's Nest
As a busy working mom I am far from posting pictures from Kendall's arrival. However, here are a peak of our baby girl's new nest!!! I splurged on the tree but it really adds something soooooo special to her room. She's been sleeping in her crib for about a month now and every morning when I get her up for the day, she is smiling and laughing at the tree on the wall. I think she likes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment