Hi to all our family and friends!!!! This blog was designed to keep you all
up to date with our busy life and growing family. The day to day buzz goes by so
fast and it's hard to keep in close contact to those who are near and dear to
our hearts! We hope you find our blog fun and entertaining....I know I sure find
it funny at times! Cheers
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
We are slowly but surely preparing the nursey for our little man's arrival....still not finished...but almost! Just the finishing touches left to do. I hope he likes all the bright colors:)
Amykins and Kyle, This is such a great idea! Hope you are as excited as we are... five weeks to go. The nursery looks fabulous and I promise the window treatment will be done PRIOR to the little one's arrival!! Love, Mom
Amykins and Kyle, This is such a great idea! Hope you are as excited as we are... five weeks to go. The nursery looks fabulous and I promise the window treatment will be done PRIOR to the little one's arrival!! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete