Welcome

Hi to all our family and friends!!!! This blog was designed to keep you all
up to date with our busy life and growing family. The day to day buzz goes by so
fast and it's hard to keep in close contact to those who are near and dear to
our hearts! We hope you find our blog fun and entertaining....I know I sure find
it funny at times! Cheers


Monday, November 16, 2009











37 1/2 weeks and counting.....it's hard to believe we could meet this baby boy anyday!!! At times I feel like a ticking time bomb, wondering if and when my water will break, or if walking Stella or vacuuming will throw me into labor! Yes, even L & D nurses wonder these crazy thoughts!




To help pass the time this weekend Kyle and I put the finishing touches on the nursery....with grandma's help. The window treatment is handmade with love, and it turned out great! Thanks mom.....I love it. Ah, it's a good feeling to have the nursery project done, even if this little dude won't be sleeping in there for a few weeks....at least it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment