Welcome

Hi to all our family and friends!!!! This blog was designed to keep you all
up to date with our busy life and growing family. The day to day buzz goes by so
fast and it's hard to keep in close contact to those who are near and dear to
our hearts! We hope you find our blog fun and entertaining....I know I sure find
it funny at times! Cheers


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where has the past six months gone??
















With the upcoming holiday weekend, it's hard to believe May is almost over! Even more unbelievable...our little man is six months old!!!!! Yikes, how did that happen and where has the time gone? I think about where Kyle and I were a year ago and it's crazy, so much has changed...for the better. Hudson makes his daddy and me smile everyday. We can't imagine life without him and when we see his huge toothless smile or hear his squeals of pure bliss....we realize how blessed we are!
I think Hudman is teething. The drool at the Beard household is unreal! I was reading some parenting checklist the other night about how you can tell if you've entered the teething stages and Hudson pretty much fit All the criteria.....buckets of drool, swollen gums, puts fists or anything he can in his mouth, slightly fussier than normal, tired and even a low grade fever!
Even with experiencing the pain of teething, our little guy is still pretty happy and easy going through the day. Hudson recently discovered how fun his jumperoo is! Today he was in it for 30 minutes and jumping the whole time with a huge smile on his sweet little face. So darn cute...love that boy!
I go back to work tonight for four nights so I just hope he doesn't decide to switch gears for daddy and become some terror! I don't think it's in his nature but I guess you never know. Good thing mommy is just sleeping upstairs if he needs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment