Happy Fall.....or should I say happy early winter!!!! The past few weeks have been sooooo super cold around here in the bay but they have been filled with warm happy memories for the Beard family!!! Exactly one week ago our little Huddy Bear turned ONE YEAR OLD!!!!! I truly can't believe it, the past year has absolutely flown by. I guess you really don't understand when people tell you to enjoy every single minute with your baby because it goes so fast....when you finally have children in your life, it really does go soooo fast. Before we know it he will be off to kindergarten, then elementary school, middle school, high school and then college!!!!! It makes me sad thinking about it!
To celebrate his birthday we had a small, Elmo themed family party at my parents house in Danville. All of Huddy's favorite peeps were there.....mommy, daddy, amma, pappa, grandma Peggy, auntie Yaya, uncle Noah, Jack, great aunt Carol and great uncle Brian, Gianna, uncle Greg, auntie Whitney, uncle Steve, Addison and Brady. His special guests were his great grandparents from Seattle!!!!! The party was so much fun...H was in a great mood and he was so excited when we all started singing happy birthday. The cake smashing was priceless! At first he wasn't sure what to do with the huge piece I put on his highchair tray but very quickly he figured out to just drive into it!!!!!! Soooooo stinkin' cute!
At one year old Hudson weighs about 19 pounds and is about 28 inches tall. He started walking just before his actual birthday and now one week later he's practically running!!!!! H is a very happy, fun loving one year old. He loves being "in the action" and never wants to miss a thing! He's a very gentle, kind old soul and I just can't get enough of his cuddles and love!!!!!! We love this kiddo sooo much:) Happy birthday my little dude!

No comments:
Post a Comment